Declaration of accessibility
The City of Rastatt endeavors to make its websites accessible in accordance with Section 10 (1) of the State Disability Equality Act (L-BGG).
This declaration on accessibility applies to www.rastatt.de
- Status of compatibility with the requirements
This website is partially compatible with Section 10 (1) L-BGG.
- Non-accessible or partially accessible content:
- Our website contains PDF files that are currently only partially accessible. The PDF files are gradually being checked and revised in accordance with the accessibility guidelines. However, due to the amount of content, this will take some time.
- Our website includes images that may not contain alternative text.
- Our website contains videos that are currently only partially subtitled. Audio description is not available. Care is taken to provide subtitles for newly produced videos.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 23.01.2023 and is based on a self-assessment.
The accessibility statement was last reviewed and amended on 15.01.2024.
Feedback and contact details
If you still encounter any barriers on our pages, we would ask for your help: Please send us an e-mail to the following address email@example.com with a description of the error.
If you are of the opinion that this website is not accessible, you can inform our office or person named above.
If we do not answer you or do not answer you satisfactorily within four weeks of receiving your request, you can contact the arbitration board of the Landeszentrum Barrierefreiheit (LZ-BARR). You can contact the arbitration board as follows:
The arbitration procedure is free of charge.
Reference is made to the possibility of the right to bring an action against associations in accordance with Section 12 (1) sentence 1 no. 4 L-BGG