Lost your wallet, left your keys behind, or can't find your cell phone after a walk? Write a lost property report online or contact the citizens' office directly. With a little luck, the missing item will turn up in the lost and found office of the city of Rastatt.
Important questions and answers about the lost and found
What to do if you have lost something?
If lost items have been turned in to the Citizen's Office, you can pick them up there. The following information is required:
- Description of the object, indication of special characteristics
- Time of loss (day, month, time)
- Supposed place of loss
- Proof of ownership (through invoices, if applicable)
What to do when you have found something?
Please report the lost property promptly or hand it in directly to the Citizens' Registration Office. The following information is required from the finder:
- Personal data and availability (name, first name, address, telephone, e-mail, etc.)
- Place, day and time of discovery
- Description of the object (in case of telephone communication)
- For bicycles: Ladies' or men's bicycle, make, color, number of gears, frame number, coding if applicable, other special features (if notified by telephone)
What to do if you have found an animal?
What happens if the owner does not get in touch?
If the owner is not found, you can collect the lost property after six months by paying the usual lost property fee (PDF) (30 KB) at the Citizens' Registration Office.
Is there a finder's fee?
What happens to the items that are not picked up?
City Hall Herrenstraße barrier-free access