With around 330 hectares of commercial and industrial space, Rastatt is one of the largest business locations south of Karlsruhe. In addition, there is a low unemployment rate and numerous commuters who are drawn to Rastatt every day. Rastatt has an important economic function in the heart of the TechnologieRegion Karlsruhe.
Around 1,200 companies with more than 31,500 employees subject to social insurance contributions are already active in the business location of Rastatt. A healthy mix of global players such as Daimler AG, Getinge or Siemens as well as hidden champions and medium-sized companies are located in Rastatt.
The infrastructure is characterized by short distances to the highway, the airport Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden and good bus and train connections. In addition, the Rastatt business parks are connected with fiber opt ics.
These are the 20 largest companies in Rastatt
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG
- Getinge Germany GmbH
- County Rastatt
- Siemens AG Rastatt
- Klinikum Mittelbaden Rastatt
- City of Rastatt
- Reif Bauunternehmung GmbH & Co. KG
- Volksbank pur eG
- sanierungsprofi24 GmbH
- Adient Interiors Ltd. & Co. KG
- Savings Bank Rastatt-Gernsbach
- Lebenshilfe Kreisvereinigung Rastatt/Murgtal e. V.
- Lawo AG
- Aldi GmbH & Co. KG
- Caritasverband für den Landkreis Rastatt e. V.
- l'tur GmbH
- RUF Beds Ltd
- basi Schöberl GmbH & Co. KG
- R.M. Adam Ltd
- GRAMMER Technical Components GmbH