The municipal parent and family education supports Rastatt parents of infants and toddlers as well as expectant mothers and fathers with extensive information, events and professional advice on questions "around the child".
- What does a child need for healthy development?
- Which diet is the right one?
- How much exercise is good?
- How do I strengthen the bond between parent and child?
- How do I promote language development?
- How does bilingualism or multilingualism affect language development?
Subscribe to the free newsletter by e-mail:
Parent and family education offers at a glance
Welcoming the newborns in Rastatt
After the birth of their child, all parents in Rastatt receive a welcome folder and a welcome gift for their child. The welcome folder contains information about offers and support possibilities in the city of Rastatt. More info (PDF) (2.6 MB)
Digital offerings of parent and family education
In addition to traditional on-site counseling, the municipal parent and family education program also offers digital consultation hours as well as online courses. Both the online consultation hours and the online courses are offered via the municipal video conferencing platform "Rastatt schnatzt": https://videokonferenz.rastatt.de/. Interested parents can register by e-mail with Tatjana Kleehammer firstname.lastname@example.org to register. When doing so, the desired date for the consultation hour should also be specified.
Letters to parents
Useful and practical advice on all important parenting issues is available in the parents' letters from the "Neue Erziehung e.V." working group. From the first month of life until the second birthday of their child, parents can receive the monthly parents' letter free of charge. A short e-mail is sufficient to: email@example.com, keyword: "Elternbriefe", plus indication of address and date of birth of the child.
Playgroups are available at Gemeinwesenarbeit West, at the Mütterzentrum Löwenzahn, at the midwife's office with birthing center, at the Thomasgemeinde and at the Wurzelzwerge nature kindergarten. More info (PDF) (1.2 MB)
Tips for organizing everyday family life
Various offers in day care centers
* The data is treated confidentially and data protection is guaranteed
Dates by arrangement
State aid at a glance:
State program STÄRKE
Contributions for parents:
Counseling on parenting issues:
- Early support for pregnant women and families with children in the first years of life
- Psychological counseling center for parents, children and adolescents of the district of Rastatt
- Online counseling of the psychological counseling center for parents, children and adolescents of the district of Rastatt