Stadtwerke Rastatt has been expanding its network of e-charging stations in Rastatt and the surrounding area since 2011.
These are currently the public charging stations in the Baroque city:
Public utility Rastatt
Josef Durler School
Total gas station
Rauentaler street 50
Residential complex Murg-Carré
In addition, there are two public charging stations in the Rastatt district:
With the introduction of the Regiomove port in Rastatt, the city administration has expanded the car sharing offer in Rastatt. Thus, three more vehicles of the provider "stadtmobil" are available for shared driving at the station. These can also be booked via the regiomove booking platform. Further vehicles are available here:
- BadnerHalle parking garage (Kapellenstraße 20-22)
- Stadtwerke Rastatt (Markgrafenstraße 7)
- District Office Rastatt (Am Schloßplatz 5; from 5 p.m.)
- Engelstraße opposite house number 23. Both parking spaces are marked and signposted.
- Fairground for the Friedrichfeste; no fixed pitches.