The Bahnhof district and the Industrie district are strongly characterized by business and industry. With the community work Bahnhof/Industrie in Rauentaler Straße 8b, the district has a meeting place that offers many opportunities for community living and citizen participation.
NOTE: The office is currently not staffed.
Offers and activities
- Organization of district conferences
- Intercultural dialogue between Muslims, Christians and people of the Jewish faith
- Meeting place for self-organized groups from the district
- German language courses
- Common celebrations in the district
- Play bus on site during the summer months
- Initial social counseling
- Citizen participation
- Use of the Intercultural Community Garden
- Further offers on request or if required
Citizens who want to take advantage of the offer or get involved are always welcome.
Community work station/industry
The office is currently not staffed.