Service provider and partner of the economy - targeted promotion and development of Rastatt's retail trade: The team of business development and city management of the city of Rastatt is the contact for founders, entrepreneurs and inner city stakeholders.
Promoting entrepreneurial commitment and developing the city into a modern business and living location. This is the goal of the city's business development department. It is available to all entrepreneurs as a contact partner for their concerns. Both for new settlements, restructuring or expansion. The Economic Development Agency sees itself as a pilot who looks after the interests of companies, tradesmen, investors, start-ups, creative people and freelancers. The economic development department provides support in many areas free of charge.
Services and tasks of business development at a glance
General consulting, securing of locations
- General information about the business location Rastatt
- Advice on planning issues
- Assistance with building permits
- Information on funding opportunities and financing
- Establishing contacts to companies, authorities, banks, chambers, associations, networks
- Advice on personnel recruitment, training and education measures
Business incubator Rastatt
- Premises are available for start-ups and young companies at the Gründerzentrum Rastatt
- Goal-oriented and comprehensive consulting for start-ups
- Information on funding opportunities for start-ups
- Support in the search for a location
Service for new settlements
- Compilation of economically relevant data that are of particular importance for location decisions
- Support in the search for suitable business premises and office space (purchase or rent). Contact person is Patrick Greis. Telephone: 07222 972-1240, firstname.lastname@example.org
Events and networking
The business development offers versatile workshops, network meetings, events and campaigns. The membership of the city of Rastatt in the TechnologieRegion Karlsruhe, the economic region Mittelbaden as well as other institutions result in interesting points of contact for Rastatt companies through cooperation.