The city of Rastatt also offers citizens and companies a range of services online. As part of the digitization strategy of the city of Rastatt, this area is being continuously expanded.
Electronic Citizen Services of the City of Rastatt/Service-BW
The electronic citizen services of the city of Rastatt are offers that are provided via the service portal of the state of Baden-Württemberg. With personalized access to the Service-BW portal, secure communication with the administration is possible, for example with the citizens' office. In addition, applications can be submitted online in this way and frequently used documents can be stored in the document safe. They can thus be accessed securely and from any location.
Online services already available from the city of Rastatt can be accessed on the one hand under "Services from A to Z". On the other hand via the "Behördenwegweiser".
Other online municipal services
- Information from the civil register
- Foreigners: Book appointments online
- Fines office: online hearing
- Lost and found: Report loss online
- Lost and found: Online auction
- Request certificate of good conduct
- Municipal council online: Citizen information system
- Commercial rent index Rastatt
- Business Central Register Information
- Kita reservation
- Defect report of the city of Rastatt
- Registration: Objection to publication and transmission of residents' data
- Online surveys
- Rastatt City Library: Borrowing e-media with Onleihe
- Rastatt City Library: Media catalog: Search, renew, reserve
- Summer vacation program
- Videoconference Rastatt snatches
Where do I do what?
You can find out what you can do where and when in our Service from A-Z. Of course, the municipal employees will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Customer area organization and EDP
Historic City Hall accessible barrier-free